Rev. Dr. Barbara Reynolds is available to speak for:
LECTURES, SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS, RETREATS and PREACHING PROGRAMS
AND her latest dynamic book project which she worked on for more than a decade, Coretta Scott King: My Life, My Love, My Legacy.
From the Inside Out, I have been changed! My past is not my present. Victimized by much and many, I am now victorious. I am Out of Hell and Living Well. I have always brought my voice and view to experiences that transformed my life and lifted my eyes to glean lessons, tips, and insights that have been shared with my presence as an author and keynote speaker, panelist, and emcee on many programs.
I am available to speak at:
- Emcee Events
- Preaching Programs
- Spoken Word – Book Signings
- Black History Month Conferences
- Women’s Empowerment Conferences
- International Conferences
I speak on:
- NEW! Coretta Scott King Memoir
- World Events
- Pop Culture
- Healing from incest, alcoholism, drug addiction
- Results of the broken bondage between mother and daughters.
I have addressed college students, women’s groups and civil rights audiences not only in the USA, but also in many areas of the world.